KC Brewery Hop 2019

Finally, the moment I have been waiting for all year!

KC Brewery Hop 2019, local beer calendar, is for sale!

Each calendar is $20/each + MO tax. There are options to ship (with $2.00 shipping fee) or pick up - you can pick up September 14th at Crane Brewing where I will be for KC Brewery Hop pop-up event!

If that date doesn't work with your schedule, we can work together so we can meet up and I can get you your calendar. 

It has been really fun working with all of the breweries involved, the dogs, and my photographer Ashley. Words cannot describe how grateful I am from wall the support I have received during this project!

Click HERE for direct link to purchase! 

Please feel free to message me with any questions - if you are wanting to order 10+ calendars, please contact me so I can provide a special discounted price!

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Missouri Pit Bull Rescue! I have a fairly large goal I am hoping to reach for them, though I don't know how much that translates in percentages. 

Cheers, KC!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Women's History Month

Parlor KC

BREWERIES!