Who are we?

You might be wondering, “Who are these people? What do they do for fun, etc." or you might not. But, let us introduce ourselves...
***
My name is Alana (pronounced ‘A-lawn-a’; Thanks, Mom!). I am 32, I have two kids (8 & 6) and two cats (17 & 10). I'm just your average cat lady who likes beer and her city. 
I am originally from Salina, KS. I left Salina when I was 19 and have lived in Kansas City ever since. Though I was not raised here, KC is my home. My heart is here. 
My favorite styles of beer are stouts, porters, quads, triples, and sours. I'm not a huge fan of IPAs but I will try them - I want to like them so badly but it’s that bitter/piney aftertaste that I just can't handle. 
I love discovering new places, things in Kansas City like little boutiques, locally owned restaurants, breweries. First Fridays are a great example - it introduces you to so many people and what they offer, but it's only dipping a toe in what this city is about. 
Look for me out and about and say hi! I may (or may not) be wearing cat ears.
***
My name is Josh. I am a local KC native who loves beer, Royals baseball, and trying new dining spots. 
The variety of beers I prefer most are heavy stouts, porters, and Belgiums, but I am always willing to try new styles. The different types we have in our local market and beyond are amazing! 
***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Women's History Month

Parlor KC

BREWERIES!